24th November 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I join in Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 19 years and passed 10th class?

I am 10 pass my age 19 can I join Indian army.please tell me if its really posebel

24th November 2011, 02:11 PM
vinod.brijkishore.chauhan

Arrow Re: Can I join in Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 19 years and passed 10th class?

dear friend,
yes you can easily join the indain army ,after 10th.
to join indain army you must be physically fit.

the following given bellow attachment is very helpful to you.
in attachment ,their is time table calender(schedule),for direct recruit in indian army.
their is direct recruitment in indian army from october 2011 to march 2012,(direct recruitment all india)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf recruitment jan 2012.pdf(81.6 KB, 214 views)
24th November 2011, 03:20 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Default Re: Can I join in Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 19 years and passed 10th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am 10 pass my age 19 can i join indian army.please tell me if its really posebel
dear i appreciate your enthusiasm nd your ambition .... By the completion of 12th class you will be 21 years old , it means not eligible for nda ( maximum age for nda is 19 years). But if you get 70% or above in xii class in pcb you can directly apply for ssb or after your graduation you can apply for cds exam, conucted by upsc twice a year..al d best.
24th November 2011, 04:36 PM
arun199011

Default Re: Can I join in Indian Army being a candidate at an age of 19 years and passed 10th class?

Yes,you are eligible for indian army job after completing 10th class.To entre into job field you should have minimum 15 years old.
First of all congrats to you showing interest in army field.
For army people indian government providing lot benefits in military and also providing after getting retired.
The benefits like
1.Providing reservation in government jobs.
2.Providing military provisional markets.
3.Transport free for military people.
25th January 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 12TH COMMERCE WITH 51% AND MY CURRENT AGE IS 19.CAN I JOIN INDIAN ARMY?.PLEASE HELP ME.IF YES, THEN HOW?AND FROM WHERE?
14th February 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my basic training in Indian Navy as a sailor and I want to become an officer in Indian Army. I have completed my 12th with 72.33% and I am 21 years old now . Which exam can I appear and when?
21st February 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

respected sir my name is shamim and i passed my 12 with pcm 65% AND MY AGE IS 20 so could i join in indian army
26th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

the women who has done medical in 1 and 2 can come in navy or not ?????????????
27th May 2012, 03:32 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI DEAR......

I salute your enthusiasm and bravery..to join Indian army...

you say that you are in the age of 19 and have passed 10th class...

You do not satisfy main eligibility criteria that is you should complete your +2,only then you can move furthur towards NDA..also you do not satisfy the age limit...

SORRY!!

SHINE IN OTHER MEDIA!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NDA eligibility.jpg
Views:	740
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	93822  
8th July 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

my name is Deepraj Deka iam join to india armay
2nd August 2012, 12:57 PM
singhhr23

yes you are eligible for two exams to join Indian navy.

The exams are:

National Defence Academy(NDA)

Qualification to join NDA is: you must be 12th passed or appearing

Age required is 16.5 to 19 years.

You should be unmarried and a male candidate.

The minimum height required 157 cm for Navy.

Thanks...
27th October 2012, 04:06 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

You want to join the INDIAN army,. I appreciate it.
But I would like to inform you,You can not apply for the INDIAN army, as you are over-aged and have less educational qualification . There is a examination, commonly known as NDA (NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) exam, through which one can apply for the INDIAN ARMY,.
This examination is conducted by the UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC) every year for twice.
you can not be eligible for this exam.,

Through NDA, one can apply for all the combatant branches of the Indian army--

1. INDIAN AIR FORCE
2. INDIAN NAVY
3. INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY

Educational requirement for this examination is a 12th degree from a recognized board,.
In order to apply for the INDIAN AIR & NAVY force , you must have PHYSICS & MATHS in 12th,.
You must have scored at least 60% in 12th .

otherwise, you can only apply for the INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY..

Selection procedure--

1. WRITTEN TEST
2. SSB
3. PHYSICAL TEST

Exam pattern--

Physical --

Age limit--

16.5-19 years for all candidates,.

You must have Indian nationality.

You must have marital status unmarried .

Thank you!

~gamble~
28th October 2012, 04:09 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say but you cannot join Indian Army at any cost as per your educational qualifications as well as your age .

This is because any one can join Indian Army through two ways :

a) NDA Exam

b) Combined Defence Services Exam

For NDA Exam :

- Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

- You must have passed 12th from any recognized board.

For CDS Exam :

- Your age must be in between 18-24 years.

- You must have completed your graduation from any recognized college/university.

But as per your present situation , there is no chance for you for the NDA Exam also it will take 5 years for you to complete your graduation if you avoid backlogs and then your age will be over 24 years.

So , my friend , just choose another sector for your self.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?