13th August 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army being a candidate having passed 12th Class and with an age of 22 years?

How can i get into indian army, as i have passed 12
but my age is 22

13th August 2012, 11:31 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army being a candidate having passed 12th Class and with an age of 22 years?

hi,

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Army right after completing +2.For joining in Indian Army you need to write the entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC for candidate to join in Indian Army.

The minimum qualification needed for joining in Indian Army is that the candidate must have completed +2 and the entrance exam which you need to write is [SIZE=4]NDA Exam[/SIZE]

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in defence forces of India such as:

>> Indian Army

>> Indian Navy
>> Indian Air Force

As you have asked for joining in Indian Army through NDA the process is as follows:

> You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exam.

> The selection procedure for the exam is 3 stages:
  • Written test
  • Interview
  • Medical Test

Eligibility Needed:-

Candidate need to be a citizen of India and must be a unamrried male candidate

The age limit for the exam is that the candidate must have 16 1/2-19 years of age

Education qualification of the NDA exam for candidate to join i Indian Army is that the candidate must have completed +2 with a fair percentahe

Candidate need to be physically fit while appearing for the NDA exam

for more-
www.upsc.gov.in

31st May 2013, 05:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army being a candidate having passed 12th Class and with an age of 22 years?

12th passed candidates have the option to join Indian Army through NDA. But the upper age limit in the case is 19 years. As you have crossed this age, you can’t apply for NDA. But you can join army after graduation. For this you must qualify CDS exam. Upper age for CDS is 24 years.
31st May 2013, 05:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

12th passed candidates have the option to join Indian Army through NDA. But the upper age limit in the case is 19 years. As you have crossed this age, you can’t apply for NDA. But you can join army after graduation. For this you must qualify CDS exam. Upper age for CDS is 24 years.
23rd August 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army being a candidate having 12th arts passed and with age of 22 years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?