9th October 2012, 01:15 AM
sanjunarajeev

Can I join Indian Navy Force after completing diploma in Dental Hygiene

I'm studing diploma in dental hygiene. Can i join in indian navy force after completing my graduation?

4th December 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy Force after completing diploma in Dental Hygiene

Respected sir,
I am studying in ej2nd year. I want to joint to indian navy, army, airforce after completing diploma . please tell me have chance to join & what post will get . what process will done to join navy.

my contact no.9890761842
[email protected]
5th December 2012, 04:21 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Navy Force after completing diploma in Dental Hygiene

hi,

With the current qualification of yours you are not eligible for joining in Indian Navy as you are not satisfying either the education qualification or the age limit needed.

As told that you have not even finished your Diploma which has the value of +2,you could have applied for the entrance exam which is the NDA Exam

This exam is conducted by UPSC and is held every year and held as NDA I and NDA II.

For this exam the minimum qualification needed is that you need to have completed +2 with Physics and Mathematics as subjects and you need to have a minimum age limit of 16 1/2-19 years and as told that you are 15 years old you are not eligible for writing the exam.

So,it is better that you complete your Diploma and possess the age limit needed in order to apply for the exam to join in Indian Navy which is a defence force of India.

For more information regarding the exam check at the official site of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST
5th December 2012, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If one has to join Indian Navy then he must study physics and mathematics in 10+2.

If you are not a physics and maths student in 10+2 then you don't have any chance of joining Indian Navy.

You can join Indian Navy through following exams :

-NDA and NA exam after 10+2 with physics and mathematics. For this exam unmarried male of age between 16.5 to 19 years are eligible.

-CDS exam after completing graduation in engineering or maths or physics. For Naval Academy through CDS age must be between 19 to 22 years.

-There are non officers posts also in Navy like Senior secondary sailors and Artificier Apprentice for which one can apply after 10+2.

In all the defence exams the selection is based on following stages:

-Written exam.

-SSB interview

-Medical examination.

For more information visit following sites:

-http://www.upsc.gov.in

-http://www.indiannavy.nic.in
11th December 2012, 10:11 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

To join in Indian Navy you must have a 12th standard with PCM(Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized Institution.
If you are not these Subjects then you are not eligible for this Indian Navy.

So to join in Indian Navy you have to crack the NDA exam. Indian Navy is one of the wing in NDA exam.Other wings are Indian Air force,Indian Army.
there is some of eligibility for this NDA exam see the detials.

** Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years, there is no age relaxation for this examination

**Candidates should be a citizen of India

**Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

for more details visit website: www.upsc.gov.in

all the best............
30th December 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i join indian navy force after completion of diploma in electrical and electronic ?
31st December 2012, 12:11 PM
Siva mechanical

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjunarajeev View Post
I'm studing diploma in dental hygiene. Can i join in indian navy force after completing my graduation?
hello friend,

you can join Indian navy by two ways.
one is NDA exam. it is very simple exam. the age limit for this exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

no married male candidates can be taken in this exam.

the second is through medical.

the notification for the above two exams can be seen in UPSC website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?