21st July 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join LLB from science background? What to do for entrance exams? I am pursuing 12th right now

Can I join LLB from Science backround sir? what to do for entrance exams? i am persuing 12th now...

15th May 2015, 11:06 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join LLB from science background? What to do for entrance exams? I am pursuing 12th right now

L.L.B. stands or Bachelor of Legislative law .This is a bachelor degree after doing which ones head to become an advocate one of the respectable posts in the administrative field .

Generally the same courses are offered in two ways one is the three year course for students having a graduation degree and other is the five year course having senior secondary degree .

Yes you are eligible for the same course having done your 12th with science stream as there is no restriction for the stream in the 12th and on the basis of age limit .

For pursuing of this course from good law colleges you have to compete for Common Law Admission test ( CLAT ) .For more information and notification about the same examination visit its official website i.e; www.clat.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?