17th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get into a good marine engineering college after passing 10th?

what should i do for getting good marine engineering collage.i am in 1oth class

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed in 10th to get into an A grade college for marine engineering?
  2. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  3. How to get admission in marine diploma college after passing 10th with 82.73%?
  4. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  5. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  6. How to go for B.E Marine engineering after passing 12th?
  7. Am i eligible for marine engineering course after passing 10th standard?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get into good marine engineering college? What is the scope of doing marine engineering directly after diploma?
  9. Can i join Marine Engineering after passing 10th?
  10. Which are the colleges near Vashi providing Marine Engineering courses? Can I join Marine Engineering directly after 10th?
  11. Which college should I opt after passing 12th? What is the easy way to get admission in marine engineering college?
  12. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Marine Engineering after scoring 60% marks in 10th but average marks in 12th? -- [New]
  14. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  15. Can I get any good marine engineering college in India after scoring 66.4% in 12th board?
  16. Diploma in Marine engineering on the basis of 10th std?
  17. Is Coimbatore marine college a good college for marine engineering and aeronautical engineering?
  18. Can I get a chance to do marine engineering in government college? Best private college of marine engineering?
19th December 2011, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get into a good marine engineering college after passing 10th?

In order to get in to marine engineering college you have to write the entrance exam for the same. The eligibility for these entrance exams is to have passed 12th from a recognized university or board. So you need to first pass 11th and 12th and then appear for the entrance exam. You should opt for science stream in 11th. You should start your preparation for entrance exam from 11th itself. You can appear for various entrance exams like AIEEE, State CET, IITJEE, etc. You should prepare well for these highly competitive exams. You can join a coaching class if you are interested.
10th February 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to get into a good marine engineering college after passing 10th?

what are the college in chennai for marine engneering
7th January 2013, 05:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses for marine engineering
10th April 2013, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12.and sailing as steward.my sea time is 23 month but interested in engineering.so please suggest how can i do that.thank you
10th April 2013, 04:48 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hai friends.……

If you want to get good college in marine

First after the complition of 10th you can join 12th with PCM subjects.

And you can sequire good percentage in 12th

After the complition of 12th you can you can appear the IIT (or) AIEEE

And must get good rank in any of the above exams

Then after you can choose good college in marine engineering according to your exam ranks.

All the best
28th June 2013, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

after BSc i want to get B TECH marine
29th June 2013, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You must opt for Physics, Chemistry and Maths if you want to do Marine Engineering.

Also opt for a good school and you should join some good coaching classes for entrance examination because admission into Top Marine Engineering colleges is based on the rank obtained in the entrance examination.

If you have got good rank then only you will get a top Marine Engineering colleges otherwise you will not a decent college for doing Marine Engineering.

The entrance examination will have questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Maths and the paper will be objective type in nature. You have to select the correct answer from the options. There will be negative marking also so you have to be really sure of the answer otherwise you will lose marks.

You can join coaching classes for engineering entrances or you can study by yourself by purchasing good study material.

Some of the top Marine Engineering colleges are listed below:

- MERI (Marine Engg Research Instt.) & T S Chanakya(Navi Mumbai).

-International Instt. Of Maritime Sc. , Haldia.

-IIT MUMBAI/DELHI/KHARAGPUR/KANPUR/ROORKIE

-BITS Pilani

-Cochin University.

-Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research , Mumbai.

-Coimbatore Marine Engineering College ,Tamil Nadu.

-C V Raman College of Engineering Bidyanagar,Mahura,Janla Bhubaneswar

-Hindustan Institute of Maritime Training,Chennai

-Mangalore Marine College and Technology Padil Padavu,Karnataka

-Park Maritime Academy,Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?