27th November 2012, 01:29 PM

Can I join LLB after completing B.A in Political Science Hons

i have just completed my b.a. in pol.sci.(hons.) .with 45% . now can i join l.l.b.
if i can then from where it is possible.
either regular or distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to get admission in LLB in CU after getting the graduation in Political Science Hons with 49%
  2. Am I eligible to join Narcotics department after doing BA (Hons) in Political Science from AMU?
  3. Can I pursue LLB being a candidate of MA in Political Science?
  4. Eligibility for BA(Political Science-Hons) at any esteemed college? -- [New]
  5. How to be a part of RAW? I am pursuing Political science hons
  6. Can I do LLB after completing B.Com Hons from Osmania University?
  7. List of LLB colleges available in Kolkata that can be joined after completing B.Com(Hons)?
  8. Which college is better for me after scoring 48% in Political science hons
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do B.Ed after getting 48% in Political Science(Hons)?
  11. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  12. What is the pay package after completing LLB Hons from Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law?
  13. Will I get a seat in B.A Economics after scoring 80% in 12th?
  14. Best books for political science hons?
  15. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  17. How to pursue graduation after completing B.Com? Can I get English Hons and Sociology, Political Science and Anthropology?
  18. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
27th March 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join LLB after completing B.A in Political Science Hons

can i do llb 3 years after ba with political science?
2nd August 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my pg in english how will llb suit for me
3rd August 2013, 02:47 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed graduation, it is possible to take admission for LLB course. However do not try to take it through distance education since the LLB degree is not offered through it.

The LLB degree is been made mandatory by the Bar Council of India to be completed through regular mode. The correspondence or distance education degree is not valid.

The consequences of doing the correspondence course will be that Bar Council of India will not allow you to practice in court as lawyer. Therefore under no circumstances you should apply for the LLB course through correspondence.

Since you have completed LLB with 45 percent marks. There are several colleges in India that will offer admission to you. However the list will not include Delhi University, since it requires 50 percent marks in graduation.

LLB Eligibility

1. You should have completed a valid bachelor's degree.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks in graduation.

3. There is 5% marks relaxation for SC/ST.

4. Your age should be below 30 years to apply.

5. SC/ST should be less than 35 years old for LLB.

List of Colleges

Banaras Hindu University (Varanasi)

Government Law College (Mumbai)

Balaji Law College (Pune)

ILS Law College (Pune)
12th October 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my pol.science (hons) with 60 % from school of open learning.sir kya mai ab llb join kar sakta hu.

please reply in my email address [email protected]
9th January 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I m doing political science hons from du. I m in 1st year so I have 4 year program but I want to do law further on.
So is it possible to do it after completing 4 years n if yes than for how many year is the law course for. As I want to do judicial law... So plz help your reply will be highly appreciated..
[email protected]
26th April 2014, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

After doing 2 yrs pol.science honr from du can i continu with corresponds
9th July 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do ba(hon) political science with open,n then i will do llb.n may age 30 years now.can i do it
14th August 2015, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir i doing BA Political Science in Uttarakhand Open University, after Passing i want to do LLB, my age is 29 year. Can i do LLB.
[email protected]
15th August 2015, 11:03 PM
JSD.

Yes definitely you can do the LLB course. The basic eligibility criteria for this course is to have a bachelor degree from a recognized university with good percentile. It will be good to do the regular course than the distance learning course, so dear aspirant go for the regular LLB rather than the correspondence LLB.
31st May 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am passing my 12th with 54% can i do llb after passing b.a (pol.science hons) from correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?