18th July 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I join marine engineering after having ECE degree?

after can i join the marine engineering.i have ece degree

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  2. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  3. Can I join marine engineering after having ECE degree?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure? -- [New]
  5. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  7. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Marine Engineering having completed ECE?
  10. How to join DMRC after BSc degree in marine technology?
  11. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  13. How can I join marine engineering? I am studying B.E ECE in final year
  14. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  15. What is the future in marine engineering course after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63%?
  16. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  17. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma? I have scored 85% marks
  18. PG courses in Marine after BE in ECE?
19th July 2012, 11:46 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join marine engineering after having ECE degree?

hi,

To apply in Marine Engineering you have to sit for the Engineering entrance examinations :

IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE, UPTU EE, WB JEE, COMED-K, PTU, VITEEE, SRMEE, etc and many more...

You may crack any of these exams and then choose the Marine Engineering course in that.

The Basic Eligibility Criteria to apply for any sort of Engineering is :

1. You should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or board.

2. IIT gives 2, and AIEEE gives 3 consecutive attempts to each candidate.

3. You should have secured atleast 60% aggregate in your 12th or Diploma to apply for Engineering.

If you fulfill these, then you can surely apply for these exams and take up Marine Engineering.

All the best.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?