16th March 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the future in marine engineering course after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63%?

sir, i completed my b.tech in ECE with 63% what is future in marine engineering courses and also career in marine/shipyard companies,and also tell the instutions which offered these courses in india

Related Questions:
  1. Marine engineering after completing BE EE engineering? How to get seats and prepare for entrance exam?
  2. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  3. Can I get admission in ISRO after completing B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 1st year? Whether B.Tech(Marine Engineering) have any value in ISRO? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How should I join B.Tech Marine course by lateral entry after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  7. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  8. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  9. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  10. How should I join B.Tech marine for a short period after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  11. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  12. Scope of Marine engineering in future?
  13. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  14. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  15. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  16. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get into Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in ECE? List of Colleges offering this course?
  18. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
24th April 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in marine engineering course after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63%?

i have completed my eng in electrical in 2009 i want to do m tech in marine engineering.is it good and benificial
28th September 2013, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future in marine engineering course after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63%?

Now im studying civil engg in b tech ....so im elgible for the marine engg jobs or not...how much percentage got is got to elgible for this...pls
10th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th standard I have interested in marine engineering but I don't know what to do next please tell me what to do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?