16th September 2013, 01:02 PM
manoj.tamil

How can I join marine engineering? I am studying B.E ECE in final year

i am studying from (B.E-E.C.E) in final year after i am completed the course i will
intersted to joined from marine eng

what i will do for next after completed my degree........?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  2. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  3. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  4. How to join marine Engineering studying diploma in production engineering?
  5. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  8. Can i do PG in Marine engineering after doing ECE
  9. Can I join Marine Engineering after passing mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I join Air Force while studying engineering final year
  11. How to join marine engineering 1 year course after completing my degree in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. How to work in government sector after studying final year ECE
  13. What should I do after joining in marine? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  14. Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?
  15. What should I do to join marine engineering if I am studying 2nd year diploma in Mechanical field?
  16. How to join marine engineering? I am studying in 11th standard
  17. How to join government job after studying diploma final year in ECE branch
  18. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
11th August 2015, 05:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join marine engineering? I am studying B.E ECE in final year

Requirements to join Marine Engineering are as under :-

-The candidate must have passed 12th board exam with at least 60% marks from a recognized Central or State board of Senior Secondary Education .

-The candidate must have passed 12th exam in PCM group i.e.,Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics .

-The candidate age must be less than 25 years to get admission in this degree .

-The candidate should not suffer from color blindness and should have a eyesight of 6/12 in both eyes .

-The candidate must have good communication skills and writing Skills in English .

-The candidate must be physically fit for sea services under all conditions .

-Both girls and Boys can apply for this course .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?