7th September 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?

Right now am persuing syb.com from mumbai.
And am interested in gettin in marine university.
can i join it? or do it have pgdm course?
i want to go abroad for this course so please let me know best university.
And also fees structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get marine university? I am pursuing SYB.Com from Mumbai
  2. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  3. Can I do B.Ed after completing B.Com?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  6. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  7. How to pursue LLB from Mumbai after graduating with 33% from delhi University? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  9. How can I join marine engineering after my 12th class in Amity University Chennai? What is the total fee structure?
  10. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  11. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  12. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  14. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  16. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  17. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  18. What is the fee structure asked for top 25 Universities in abroad?
30th January 2018, 02:23 AM
Ramabai L

Default Re: Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?

Marine Engineering is a 4 years course which is approved by the Government of India, The Directorate of Shipping.

-> Candidates who wants to join Marine Engineering must pass their +2 with 60% of minimum marks at Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.
-> Candidate's age wants to be below 25 years.
-> Required Eyesight 6/12 with no colour blindness.
-> Very good communication writing skills will help to travel all over.
-> Candidate should be fit and free from all sickness.
-> Even Diploma students with 55% are eligible to join Marine engineering .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?