29th June 2013, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BSc Nursing?

i am student of b.sc. nursing...sir plz tell me that can i do mbbs after compleating my b. sc. nursing..is any college offering mbbs after b.sc nursing.????plz send me the list of college which are provide this facility..and also what will be duration of mbbs after b.sc nursing???and what % is required in b.sc nursing for get admission in mbbs??

14th May 2014, 02:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of BSc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am student of b.sc. nursing...sir plz tell me that can i do mbbs after compleating my b. sc. nursing..is any college offering mbbs after b.sc nursing.????plz send me the list of college which are provide this facility..and also what will be duration of mbbs after b.sc nursing???and what % is required in b.sc nursing for get admission in mbbs??
If you're Interested to apply for Higher degree course then you may apply for M.Sc in Nursing course. You can apply for the specialization like, Child Health Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, surgical nursing, Obstetrics & Gynecology Nursing, Mental Health Nursing etc. It is necessary to qualify entrance examination to join M.Sc. There is good Opportunity available for M.Sc in Nursing course.

Job Opportunity after completing B.Sc Nursing:-

-Applicant may get Clinical & Health Departments job
-Applicant may get Defences Services job
-Applicant may get Hospitals job
-Applicant may get Industrial Houses & Factories job
-Applicant may get Nursing Sciences Schools job
-Applicant may get RRB job
-Applicant may get Training Institutes job
17th April 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam since i have done my 2 through medical stream i want to become a doctor but if i will do B.Sc nursing than it is not possible to do MBBS so Sir/Mam plzz help me what to do now ????
30th May 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam what is the last date for submission of application form for bsc nursing from hp university
14th October 2017, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am student of BSc nursing and I want to do mbbs can I do mbbs after studying BSc nursing please help me sir/mam
1st April 2019, 12:10 PM
anu192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am student of BSc nursing and I want to do mbbs can I do mbbs after studying BSc nursing please help me sir/mam

Nursing has a huge demand and offers a wide range of career opportunities-from entry-level practitioner to the doctoral-level researcher.

Nursing is regarded as one of the noblest professions around, which is one of the reasons why it has consistently attracted a solid chunk of the potential workforce across the globe.

After completing the course you can either go for a job or higher studies.

Thanks.
8th August 2020, 09:37 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

There is a lot of scope you can work in many sectors
You can work asomething a teacher
You can work in hospitals
You can work in clinics
You can work in netarnity centres and nursing homes
You can work in rehabilitation center
You can also work with the old age care center
There are may more opportunities that you can work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?