2nd November 2011, 09:35 PM
rizywife

Can I join MBBS program through lateral entry after completing B.Sc (Hons)?

after bsc(hons) nursing can take admission in mbbs 2nd year
please send me the details

6th May 2012, 06:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBBS program through lateral entry after completing B.Sc (Hons)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizywife View Post
after bsc(hons) nursing can take admission in mbbs 2nd year
please send me the details

In order to pursue MBBS program from any of the Medical Institute recognized by Medical Council of India, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Admission to the program is based on entrance exams. These exams are conducted on National Level as well as on State Level. Various Medical Institutes also conducts their own entrance exams.

Candidate who have completed the BSc [Hons] in Nursing are also eligible to pursue MBBS programs given one must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the concerned Medical Institute.

However, there is no scope of Lateral entry to the MBBS programs in India.
9th June 2012, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBBS program through lateral entry after completing B.Sc (Hons)?

Sir which colz provides lateral entry in mbbs after bsc nursing
16th September 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MBBS AFTER COMPLETING MY PROGRAM OF BSC NURSING???????
16th September 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after bsc nursing 4om armed forces nursing institue?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?