21st October 2010, 02:28 PM
charanya123

Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?

SIr,

I have completed my Bsc IT, I need to do MCA lateral entry ... am i eligible to do ? if so please let me know which colleges and universities r provoiding MCA laterla entry .. and also i need the placement detials about that universities and colleges which you r listing out

Related Questions:
4th September 2011, 12:44 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?

Sorry, sir there is no lateral entry provision for MCA. You have to start it from MCA first year.

All the best.
4th September 2011, 01:30 PM
Anilgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?

Only few indian universities have lateral entry scheme for there mca programs.
scheme varies from institutes to institutes,you can contact respective institute for it, here are some of the name of university who provides lateral entry:-
1) Annamalai University
2) Pondicherry University
3) Sambalpur University
4) Bharathidasan University...
3rd June 2012, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

dear sir

i am pursuing MS Communication through lateral entry from guru jambeswar university haryana.am i elegeble to take ugc net exam
31st July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i need to know bharathidasan university offers lateral entry for mca
3rd March 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i am in A level software of nielet can u please tell that i am eligible for lateral entry to MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?