24th August 2011, 02:56 PM
joseph androos

Can I get into MBBS course through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

after my bsc nursing can i get laterl entry in mbbs in india.
if it is possible i want to join mbbs

24th August 2011, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into MBBS course through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Both the options mentioned by you are in the medical field. However there is no lateral entry scheme for MBBS course. Normally there is age of 25 years to appear for the exam. You will need to appear for the various entrance exams. The application for the next year admission should be available towards the year end and beginning of next year. You must check the newspapers regularly for the same.
29th September 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get into MBBS course through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

i have passed dental hyginist diploma .there is any diploma related this courses. sherya shimla
18th October 2011, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

What is the course post mbbs after b.sc nursing
20th November 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

can i enter into mbbs or related courses after b.tech, because im very interested about medical field
20th November 2011, 02:07 PM
Md.Abil ahmad

Post Re: Can I get into MBBS course through Lateral Entry after completion of B.Sc physiotherapy?

After my bsc physiotherapy can i get laterl entry in mbbs in india.
if it is possible i want to join mbbs.
3rd January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

hi! having completed my b.sc in biotech and PGD IN clinical research want to join laterl MBBS is it possible? please give details how long for completion
23rd January 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after completion of BDS..?? if so wat are the options pls let me know...
29th March 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after completion of BSc nursing ? how long is the duration of the course?
8th April 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

can i get into MBBS course through lateral entry after completion of BDS?
8th April 2012, 09:52 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by joseph androos View Post
after my bsc nursing can i get laterl entry in mbbs in india.
if it is possible i want to join mbbs
HI!
There is no lateral Entry scheme in M.B.B.S course.

For admission in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.F.M.C
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> I.P-C.E.T
> State-C.E.T
etc

GOOD LUCK!
9th April 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

can i get direct admission in mbbs after 12th, if i can't passout the entrance exam?
29th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for mbbs after completing my bscnursing course .if can what are the requirement for that
2nd September 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

i compleated my pb bsc nsg. i want to get admission in M.BBS
17th June 2019, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Is there any lateral entry after two year of bsc nursing courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?