10th January 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy after completion of B.E in mechanical

Am i join merchant navy after compliton of B.E. in mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  2. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  3. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  4. Common application form for non upsc entries?
  5. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  9. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course?
  10. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  11. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Will I get paid in the Training process?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I join merchant navy after completion of B.E in mechanical -- [New]
  16. What steps to be taken to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  18. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
6th May 2015, 02:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join merchant navy after completion of B.E in mechanical

Yes dear definitely you are eligible to apply for Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. And Many institutes offer Merchant Navy Course after B.Tech.

But some of the Institutes have high Eligibility criteria in the sense of educational qualification.

List of Institutes offers Merchant Navy after B.TECH :

1.Marine Engineering Research Institute ,Hyderabad

2.Marine Engineering Training Institute, Cochin Shipyard ltd.

3.Shipping corporation India Ltd,.Mumbai

4.Samudra Institute of Marine Studies

5.Indira Gandhi National Open University

But you should have to fulfill the specific eligibility like for Hyderabad institute you should have completed Mechanical engineering with minimum 50% of marks. Age should be in below 24 years.

For Cochin shipyard you must have 65% of marks in B.Tech . Thus you have to fulfill the separate Eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?