14th December 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join merchant navy after passing BSc at an age of 52 years?

i am interested in merchant navy i am Bsc age 52yr can i join merchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  4. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing final year of EEE and at an age of 19 years? How to apply for Merchant Navy?
  6. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 10th with 77%
  8. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after graduation if I am 28 years age old? -- [New]
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the procedure?
  10. How can I join Indian Merchant Navy?
  11. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  12. Can I join Indian Navy through CDSE after passing Merchant Navy?
  13. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  14. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I join Merchant Navy after passing commerce with 75% in 12th boards? What is the scope for commerce students in Merchant Navy?
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after graduating with geography honors? My age is 23 years
  17. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  18. Is there any chance to join Navy or Merchant Navy after doing BBA? What is the age limit to join Navy or Merchant Navy
19th December 2011, 03:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join merchant navy after passing BSc at an age of 52 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am interested in merchant navy i am Bsc age 52yr can i join merchant navy
At the age of 56, it is not possible to join Merchant Navy.
The maximum age limit to apply for merchant navy jobs is somewhere around 20-25 years. The age limit has been set because a candidate before going on a merchant ship, has to undergo certain types of pre-sea training for which requires a candidate to be completely healthy and physically fit, which could be bit challenging at the age of 30 and above.
11th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to join in Merchant Navy port at the age of 32.Please sugest me how can i do?
22nd February 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i applied in 2012 for sailor(SSR) but my admit card not come,have you any website by which we can download admit card.sir pleas give me detail for job in indian navy after b.sc (maths) group.
12th June 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i join navy at the age of 30 above
31st January 2014, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

It is possible to join the merchant navy by base of B.sc in chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?