20th July 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i m the student of btech final year mechanical engg. with overall 76% . sir can i join merchant navy directly after btech if yes pls tell me otherwise all provide all the detail of entrance exam for this, thank u sir

Related Questions:
  1. Common application form for non upsc entries? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can a Mechanical Engineering B.Tech student apply for Merchant Navy? Will the course suit the Mechanical Engineers?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after completion of Graduation in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to make entry into Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? List of top colleges to join this course?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  7. Should I join merchant navy as my career after completion of my B.Tech? I have completed my B.Tech in mechanical with 66.63% marks
  8. What steps to be taken to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I join merchant navy after completing mechanical engineering in automobile specialization
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?
  11. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  12. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Will I get paid in the Training process?
  14. Do I need to any other course to join Merchant Navy after completing Mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to join Merchant Navy after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
29th July 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

hello sir i am appearing BE from mechanical engineering 4th year and my age is 21 . can i join merchant navy after gradution and how and what i have to do please guide me. and please mail all details at [email protected]. i will bve thankfull to you....
29th July 2012, 02:34 PM
padmasree253

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Eligibility :

- You should have secured a minimum of 50% in graduation. Also 50% in English is a must.

- The maximum age limit is 25 years.

Career in Merchant Navy can be pursued either as an officer or a rating in mainly two specialized fields :

- Marine Engineering
- Nautical (deck)

You will be required to clear the written test and the interview round. Also it is important that you clear the physical fitness test.
29th July 2012, 05:40 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,

You can join Merchant Navy after 12th standard.Then it is only possible to you having PCM subjects in Intermediate.So,your not eligible for Merchant Navy.
To join in merchant Navy you have to do pre-sea(panama) and pre-sea(liberian) course.
The qualification required for above mentioned courses is class 12th with 40% agrregate marks .
The age limit is 17 to 25 years.After clearing the entrance exam you need to pass through a medical fitnness test,where they will check your eye-sight.
you must not have any color blindness,otherwise .you will be rejected.
I am giving you a link where you would find more beneficial information regarding colleges and course.
Thanks
16th August 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am jagadeesh i want to do merchant navy in your esteemed company .....please mail me deatails ....i wat details about merchant navy [email protected]
12th September 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in merchant navy with below 60 percent in b.tech
22nd September 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i joint Merchant Navy after completion B.Tech in mining engineering?
17th January 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

give some test information after b.tech.mechanical engineering ?
3rd February 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

have completed my mechanical engineering recently and i want to know about the exact procedures to join merchant navy?Also i want to know the future prospectives of a job in merchant navy.
4th February 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i completed my b.tech in mechanical stream ,i am intrested in joining merchant navy though plz give list & details of all institutions in india (fee details)
2nd March 2013, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Which exams , i have to give to get admissione in merchant navy..??
9th April 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know what is the procedure of getting a job in merchant navy after completing btech with mechanical branch?
29th May 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

how to join the merchant neavy after completion of b-tech in mechanical engineering please tell me the each step for joining ?
18th July 2013, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

when will this gme paper will be held?
27th July 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join marchant navy after b.tech tell me each step
23rd August 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

how can I join merchant navy
19th September 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

after b.tech,how much marks is need in english,to get join in merchant navy......pls send marks details in mechanical for joinoing merchant navy
19th September 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

how many exams are conducted for marine engineers in 1 year n which exams are those.??
5th October 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing b.tech. (after diploma in mechanical) In mechanical branch
And my future plan is to join merchant navy
It will be a great honour 4 me to join thisė nd my age is 26 year
my email id is [email protected]
27th January 2014, 10:43 AM
lakshminaik56

sir i am studying mechanical 3rd year. i have any chance in join, how many type of navy is there in our world. which is best one in navy job. can i try the job.
27th April 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

\sir i m the student of btech final year mechanical engg. with overall 66% . sir can i join merchant navy directly after btech if yes pls tell me otherwise all provide all the detail of entrance exam for this, thank u sir[/QUOTE]
3rd December 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m now in my final year of mechanical engineering.. I have an agrregate marks is 55%.. So am I eligible for the maritime course..?? Sir please tell me whether i m eligible or no.. And also the fee criteria..
1st January 2015, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

my age is 22 please guide me and give me right suggesions thanx and main me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?