20th November 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

How to study DME in part time? Which are the colleges for the same and what is the fee structure?

hi am parthi
I am interested to study DME in part time but I don't know the colleges if you know pls tel about the colleg course detail and fees structures .
9092655001 tis my contact number pls help me...

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  2. How to study part time M.E in Anna University colleges? What is the fee structure for electrical M.E course?
  3. How to pursue part time B.E mechanical degree after completing DME?
  4. Which are the part time colleges for DME courses?
  5. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  7. Which are the best part time B.E colleges? Fee structure for the same?
  8. can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME
  9. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam, offering part time Ph.D course in fashion designing in Karnataka or in Chennai?
  10. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  11. How to do MCA in part time colleges? Names of the part time MCA colleges? What is the fee structure?
  12. Part time courses after M.Com with low fee structure?
  13. Is part time M.E available in KCT college? What is the fee structure, duration? -- [New]
  14. Which diploma engineering stream should I study? How much is the salary of DME for fresher?
  15. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the diploma mechanical syllabus? I am pursuing diploma 5th semester
  17. Which university is better to study Part time B.Tech? How much is the fee structure? How to apply for B.Tech?
  18. Is there any part time B.Tech degree in IGNOU? Fee structure details and list of study centers in AP?
31st December 2017, 05:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study DME in part time? Which are the colleges for the same and what is the fee structure?

DME stands for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Let me first tell you a bitter but true information regarding part time diploma course that it does not enjoy approval of All India council for Technical Education. Companies do not accept part time diploma for jobs. You should apply for state level examination for admission in regular diploma.

However, if you still want admission in part time diploma then following institutes offer this kind of diploma:

Karnataka State Open University.

Amity University.

Integral University, Lucknow.

Annamalai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?