29th December 2014, 09:22 PM
buddhadevrajbongshi

Can I join polytechnic in mechanical branch?

the name of the course i have completed in iti is maintenance mechanic chemical plant.can i join polytechnique in mechanical branch through this trade?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for bank exam after completing polytechnic diploma in mechanical branch
  2. Is it better to shift to EEE after doing Polytechnic 1st year in Mechanical branch? Which is better for getting government and private jobs?
  3. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  4. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  5. Can I join Naval Academy after completing Polytechnic in Mechanical?
  6. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  7. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  8. Procedure to join Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing final year of Polytechnic in Mechanical?
  9. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  11. How can I join degree 2nd year of BSc? I have completed Polytechnic diploma in ECE branch
  12. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  13. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  14. How may I join AMIE course? I had completed my diploma in mechanical from Siddaganga polytechnic, tumkur and having two years of experience
  15. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  16. How to join in JNTUK Kakinada in mechanical engineering branch? My expected rank in EAMCET is 30000-32500
  17. How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) through distance education? List of colleges providing such courses?
  18. Can I take admission in any polytechnic being 34 years old?
21st April 2015, 07:51 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join polytechnic in mechanical branch?

To join the diploma engineering in any polytechnic collage you have to first qualify for the DET(diploma entry test) which is taken for the admission in Diploma course and as you have passed the ITI from this mechanic trade so you will get here in direct second year.

After you qualify the entrance test you have to then apply for the online counselling and there are mostly three lists of counselling are listed out and you have to fill out your choices of collages and streams every time and then you will be allotted a seat in any collage based on the marks or rank that you have got in the entrance exam.

Thats the simple procedure to get admission in polytechnic collage in Mechanical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?