27th January 2011, 09:02 PM
gagan sandhu

Can I join UK Merchant Navy after 12th?

Hello Sir,
Please let me know that can i join UK MERCHANT NAVY after twelfth?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  4. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  5. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which field to choose after 12th having interest in Software Engineering and Merchant Navy?
  7. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  8. How can I join Merchant Navy having 72% in 12th with PCM? Fee structure of the course to pursue?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. How to join Merchant navy after completing 12th? List of the government colleges?
  11. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th without Science? Which course should I do to join Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I apply for merchant navy after 12th PCB? -- [New]
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th from UP board
  15. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  17. How can I join Merchant Navy with commerce stream? I have passed 12th HSc exam
  18. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing class 12th (PCM) scoring 64% marks?
28th January 2011, 06:03 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Can I join UK Merchant Navy after 12th?

This site is official website of uk marchant navy.

http://www.mna.org.uk/

Other than that you can directly apply through these sites;

http://www.careersatsea.org/apply/

http://www.careers-scotland.org.uk/MaritimeCareers/MaritimeHome.asp

Minimum eligibilty is 10+2 passed with physics,chemistry,maths and candidate should be healthy and perfect eyesight.
4th March 2011, 12:59 PM
sachin2places

Hello.........Yes you can certainly join UK Merchant navy after 12th if you are physically fit and have more than 60% in PCM.You can apply for Seastar ship management which is a UK company.You will do your 4 1/2 months pre sea training in SAMET Bhubaneshwar,then 18 months onboard training and last 6 months in Liverpool John Moores university,UK.If you are interested in it,appl to global pacific shipping because they select the students for seastar shipping.visit www.gpsmsintl.com.Their only office is in New Delhi.
ALL THE BEST
29th March 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can i become a merchant officer having arts with a good percentage of marks and i gurranted that i will give my best..
1st April 2011, 12:19 AM
asishkumar

hii

join UK Merchant Navy after 12th
Yes you can certainly join UK Merchant navy after 12th if you are physically fit and have more than 60% in PCM.You can apply for Seastar ship management which is a UK company.You will do your 4 1/2 months pre sea training in SAMET Bhubaneshwar,then 18 months onboard training and last 6 months in Liverpool John Moores university,UK.If you are interested in it,appl to global pacific shipping because they select the students for seastar shipping.visit www.gpsmsintl.com.Their only office is in New Delhi.
This site is official website of uk marchant navy.
http://www.mna.org.uk/
Other than that you can directly apply through these sites;
http://www.careersatsea.org/apply/
http://www.careers-scotland.org.uk/MaritimeCareers/MaritimeHome.asp
Minimum eligibilty is 10+2 passed with physics,chemistry,maths and candidate should be healthy and perfect eyesight.

good luck
30th May 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Is global pacific shipping and marine services office you said above which is in New Delhi is an accredited one?I wish to join there..I wanna confirm about their standard..
13th June 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

even i wanna confirm about their standard..how is it? reply
17th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee in uk merchant navy?
21st July 2011, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
plz tell me how to join marchand navy
mob=7549957904
23rd December 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i wanna to know about the dates of forms after 12th.
30th April 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i join uk merchant navy after 12?
24th January 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

After joining the merchants Navy after 12th what will be my salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?