29th January 2022, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I join veterinary when I have failed in Mathematics?

Can I join veterinary when I have failed in Mathematics?

30th January 2022, 10:12 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join veterinary when I have failed in Mathematics?

Candidates passed 12th in PCM/PCB are eligible to pursue bachelor degree in veterinary.

So, you can pursue the course if you have passed 12th but not eligible to get admission if Mathematics was your main paper.

30th January 2022, 11:59 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

For Veterinary ,you must have 12th passed with minimum 50%marks .And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called NEET and qualify it.

31st January 2022, 10:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You need to have passed in the main subjects to pursue the veterinary course.

The eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper from a recognised board.

Admission in some of the institution is on the basis of NEET score. So, you can visit the official website of the institution to get the detail information about the admission procedure.

31st January 2022, 01:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For such purpose, you must have completed class 12th with PCB .
Then you have to appear in NEET.
After scoring good marks in NEET , you have to participate in Bhi councelling for 15% seats
One can also apply for BVSC with respective State entrance exam.

One can still apply for veterinary if they not good at maths.

31st January 2022, 07:04 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can join veterinary .But some universities requires Social Science, Humanities and Mathematics.

31st January 2022, 08:08 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Veterinary course can be joined by those candidates who have qualified 12th standard with physics, chemistry and Biology is main subject from a recognised board but as you have studied mathematics, hence you are not eligible to join this course.
With mathematics you can study engineering or related courses but with Veterinary course can be joined by candidates who have completed 12th in medical stream.

31st January 2022, 08:16 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The necessary requirements to apply for Bachelor's degree in Veterinary Science is as below:

1. You must have done higher secondary from a recognized board. PCB subjects are necessary in 12th.

2. At least, 50% marks is required.

You can not apply for BVSc course after getting failed in Mathematics subject. You need to appear for the compartmental exam and clear it to become eligible for BVSc course.

3rd February 2022, 06:15 PM
puja-s13

Yes you can as veterinary science doesn't require mathematics. You can look through your desired university website to see the academic eligibility. If you have studied biology, chemistry and physics in your 12th, then that's enough.

20th May 2023, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

For veterinary maths exam required or not

28th May 2023, 10:47 PM
eduking

You need to have class 12th qualification with physics, chemistry, and biology from a recognized board of education with a minimum of 50% marks. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved categories. For admission to a Veterinary degree course, you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Admission will be on merit based on the rank obtained in the entrance exam. Seats are allotted through counseling according to the rank secured by the candidate.

14th June 2023, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

what if I have not studied physics

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?