18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Veterinary Parasitology in Indian Veterinary Research Institute. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do PhD program in this stream in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. When will the Ph.D in Veterinary Parasitology start at Veterinary College & Research Institute (VCRI), Namakal?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  4. Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  5. How many PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  6. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  7. Which colleges can I get after 323 rank in ICAR?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  9. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Dairy Microbiology) in National Dairy Research Institute?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly? -- [New]
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Financial Studies) in Institute of Financial Management and Research?
  14. Best colleges for Agriculture in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  16. List of top 10 colleges for Agricultura engineering? I have scored 587 rank
  17. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  18. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
20th July 2022, 12:36 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Veterinary Parasitology at Indian Veterinary Research Institute,after qualifying the entrance exam called ICAR Indian Veterinary Research Institute.

The admission procedure to study PhD Veterinary Parasitology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.
20th July 2022, 09:32 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Veterinary Parasitology at Indian Veterinary Research Institute,after qualifying the entrance exam called UGC NET.

The admission procedure to study PhD Veterinary Parasitology is, candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?