16th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further if failed in Mathematics of 11th CBSE?

my son studying in army public school
he play basketball from school team and he did so much for school
bcz of this sport's practice my son was unable to concentrate on his study....
he failed in only maths in 11th class and now they r not promoting him in nxt class
plz tell me Wat I must do.....

17th February 2015, 06:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further if failed in Mathematics of 11th CBSE?

Your son can appear in Supplementary examination if he has failed in CBSE 11th standard Mathematics subject. By qualifying Supplementary examination, he can continue his higher studies in 12th standard. You have mentioned that school is not promoting him to pursue higher studies, I suggest you to contact his school management and inform them that he is going to appear and qualify Mathematics subject in supplementary examinations and tell them to promote him to 12th standard.
23rd March 2015, 04:02 PM
sunkaravinith
Junior Member+

1)who are those not to allow your son to 12th standard if your son failed in maths
2)according to government rule "even if a student fails in all subjects in 11th standard he can be allowed to 12th standard and he should clear all this backlogs in supplementary exams conducted by respective boards"
3) even if we was not unable to clear those subjects in the supplementary exams ,he can opt for supplementary exams conducted next year to clear those subject
i hope you understand .... thank you
31st March 2015, 11:08 PM
SmilyRishu

As you are failed in Mathematics in 11th standard, so first of all you have to pass this subject before going to 12th standard.

So my suggestion to you is that you should have to apply for re-appearing in mathematics in 11th standard.

My personal suggestion to you is that you must have join some coaching center to get good marks in mathematics as it is the base of 12th class also.
2nd April 2015, 11:56 AM
amanshrivastava98

According to the rules of the CBSE, the candidate who is to be promoted to the 12th standard must have cleared all the subjects in 11th.

So, if your son has failed in Maths of 11th then he has to appear in the re-examination or the supplementary exam of 11th Maths, then if he qualifies that then he would get promoted to 12th.

If still they are not promoting your son to 12th even after qualifying it then you can first request them and if they don't agree then you can also file a complaint for them in the education board.
4th December 2019, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Math is my additional subject in class 11 and i failed in it .can i continue math in 12?
24th December 2022, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Will they promote me to class 12 if I fail in maths compartment exam of 11 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?