4th July 2012, 02:53 PM
sanvidh

Can I opt for Biotechnology after passing 12th? What are the career opportunities? Which colleges are more preferable?

Can I opt for bio-technology after 12th? What are CAREER opportunites for it? which colleges are preferable for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50%? Which colleges can I opt?
  2. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech?
  3. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  4. How to opt for Biotechnology course after passing 12th with 50% marks in PCB subjects?
  5. Career Opportunities After M.Sc. Biotechnology
  6. How can I do BSc Biotechnology in Vidya Pratishthan College of Biotechnology, Pune? What are the career opportunities?
  7. Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  8. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
  9. What should I opt for better career opportunities after my 12th(Arts)? List of the top colleges for the same?
  10. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do PG in biotechnology after completing BDS last year
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  14. What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?
  15. What are the opportunities available after passing 12th science with 75%?
  16. What are the opportunities in Biotechnology?
  17. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  18. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
22nd March 2016, 07:31 PM
motivation123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I opt for Biotechnology after passing 12th? What are the career opportunities? Which colleges are more preferable?

Yes you have better option to chose bio-technology after 12th.

But you should qualify the minimum eligibility criteria which are as follow
1. 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
2. You need to sit in the following common enterence exam.

(a) The Joint Entrance Examination for IITs (IIT pre & mains): for admission to various IITs and NITs
(b) Other than Engineering institutions offering undergraduate programs conduct their own entrance examinations.

Here the list of some best colleges in India for the course of bio-technology.

1. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.
2. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
3. Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati.
4. National Institute of Technology Warangal.
5. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi.
6. PSG College of Technology Coimbatore.
7. Thapar University Patiala.
8. Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka.
9. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Vellore
10. BMS College of Engineering Bangalore.
11. National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
12. Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
13. PES Institute of Technology Bangalore.
14. SASTRA University Thanjavur.
15. University Institute of Engineering & Technology Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?