31st December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I opt for MBA in IT being a candidate of Commerce stream?

Can i do mba in it after taking commerce as a stream???

31st December 2011, 10:40 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I opt for MBA in IT being a candidate of Commerce stream?

dear friend,

I like that you have judged yourself. Now also You have to judge in which way you will go, I will just provide the option you after commerce and you have to choose.

After commerce you can go for any of the following :

1. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
2. MBA (Master of Business Administrator)
3. CA (Chartered account)

According me M.Com is better option for you.After that you can become a teacher of any institute or organization. Then if you think you can pursue MBA which have a bright future.
But I think CA is not suitable to you.Although if you wish you can.Next you can open a farm and there you can become the M.D. and under your farm there are so many employee will work.

all the best.
1st January 2012, 03:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do mba in it after taking commerce as a stream???
MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and the duration of this course is 2 Years and the course is divided into 4 semester.

To get admission in MBA Course you have to complete your Graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognised University.

The eligibility criteria are vary from colleges to colleges, But you have to scored minimum 50% marks in your Graduation.

The Admission in this course are based on Entrance Examinations Like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc...

You have to cracked these examinations with Good Percentile only then you will get admission in Top Business Schools.

The Admission are based on Entrance test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.

So, Please apply for any one of the entrance examination and scored good Percentile and then definitely you will get admission in Top Business schools and If you need more Information, then please check the top colleges website and check their Eligiblity Criteria. So, after graduation you are eligible for MBA Course.
1st January 2012, 03:45 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for MBA in IT being a candidate from Commerce stream.

MBA- MASTER IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is a two years course comprising of four semesters.

For admission in to MBA courses you have to crack the entrance exams with good percentage of marks like CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT etc for which you must be a graduate from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.

Admission to top MBA Institutions of India is based on the result of the aforesaid entrance exam followed by group discussion and personal interview.
15th October 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

WHAT I CAN DO REALATED TO SCIENCE after 2 with commerce stream ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?