26th September 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I participate in BSc Nursing entrance exam after passing examination with 2nd division? Books to be referred?

i m passed my examination in 2012 with second devison 59%,so i want know that can i paticipeted in bsc nursing entres exam. what books i need for fight the exam.

31st October 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I participate in BSc Nursing entrance exam after passing examination with 2nd division? Books to be referred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m passed my examination in 2012 with second devison 59%,so i want know that can i paticipeted in bsc nursing entres exam. what books i need for fight the exam.
Yes. You need to prepare in Bi.PC and general knowledge
8th April 2014, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I participate in BSc Nursing entrance exam after passing examination with 2nd division? Books to be referred?

in 12 exm i have got 52.2 %.
can i participate in b.sc nursing exm???????
28th April 2018, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I participate in BSc Nursing entrance exam after passing examination with 2nd division? Books to be referred?

Can you mention me some best books for ppmet nursing entrance exam..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?