16th June 2011, 05:45 PM
sukhtula

Eligibility criteria to participate SSC(Tax Assistance Exam)? How to apply for it? Which books to refer?

1-What should be to elgibility to participate ssc[tax assistance ]exam?
2-What is pre entrance examand main entrance exame?
3-How I can apply it?
4-Which's writer books good for prepration?
5-Is subject nessecery for participate in this exame.in graduation I have taken poltics & english.Can I participate in this exame.?

thanku sir
pawan kumar[ india today group]

Related Questions:
  1. How can i participate for IJSO exam? Books to be referred?
  2. Can I participate in IJSO? Books to be referred?
  3. Eligibility criteria for UPSC exam? Which books to be referred?
  4. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  5. Can I appear in GATE and PGCET both? Eligibility criteria, syllabus for CSE and reference books for preparation?
  6. Procedure to become a Deputy Collector through IAS Exam? -- [New]
  7. Criteria and eligibility to appear for JMFC exam? What books are to be referred?
  8. Eligibility, criteria, selection procedure, reference books and preparation tips to become an RTO Officer?
  9. Eligibility for UPSC engineering exam? Books to be referred?
  10. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  11. How to get a seat in India Army? What is the criteria? Books to be referred for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria to write KAS and IAS exam? What is the cutoff percentage and which books to be referred?
  13. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of IIT JEE?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam being a BA English Honours student? Which subjects and books should I opt for better a preparation?
  18. Books to be referred for NDA entrance exam?
20th June 2011, 09:39 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to participate SSC(Tax Assistance Exam)? How to apply for it? Which books to refer?

Eligibility for ssc exam:
1>you have done graduation with degree.
how to apply:
just go to www.ssc.nic.in and get your application form and fill it up.
books:
just go through those book in syllabus content is:
1>English language
2>General awerness
3>Conventional(artimetic)

Good luck
24th August 2011, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to participate SSC(Tax Assistance Exam)? How to apply for it? Which books to refer?

i have completed bsc it (lateral distance) from kuvempu university, karnataka.
can i eligible for apply ssc examination.
9th January 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in b.com,what are the books that wil be helpful for the ssc(tax ass. exam).
14th April 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i m in final year of BE can i eligible for SSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?