19th April 2012, 05:56 PM
SUPRIYA SHWET

How can i participate for IJSO exam? Books to be referred?

I want to participate in ijso 2012-13.how can i participate and which books are prescribed for this.name the books with publishers. I am in cbse 10. My dob is 3.3.1998.i am from purnea,bihar.please give all details

12th March 2023, 02:07 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can i participate for IJSO exam? Books to be referred?

To participate in the International Junior Science Olympiad (IJSO), you need to first qualify in the national level selection examination conducted by your respective country. The eligibility criteria and examination pattern may vary from country to country, so you need to check with the official website of IJSO or the national coordinator of your country for more details.

As for the books to be referred for IJSO, you can start with the NCERT textbooks of science and mathematics for your grade level. You can also refer to other reference books such as the ones published by Arihant, Pearson, and MTG. Some popular books for IJSO preparation are:

1. Concepts of Physics by HC Verma
2. Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
3. Mathematics for Class 9 and 10 by RD Sharma
4. Biology for Class 9 and 10 by S Chand
5. Chemistry for Class 9 and 10 by NCERT

Apart from these, you can also solve previous year question papers and sample papers to get a better idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level. You can find these papers on the official website of IJSO or other online platforms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?