4th October 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for CA after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce without maths

Can i prepare for CA after 12th,i am student of commerce without maths,and i have hindi,in behalf of maths,how can i prepare for CA. I'm bhavna

3rd April 2013, 01:59 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I prepare for CA after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce without maths

Chartered Accounatncy is a course where understanding a concepts matter more than language skills.

You also do not need to have mathematics in your class 12th in order to do this course but yes student need to be well verse with upto 8/10 class mathematics in order to well in chartered accountancy course.

There are 3 stages in CA

• FOUNDATION (CPT)
• EXECUTIVE (IPCC)
• FINAL

As you are 12th classed passed out You have to register yourself with the ICAI for CPT level.You can register online or through written form available in its centers.

The exam is conducted of 200 marks.

The exam is conducted in two sessions:-

Session 1.(2 hours):-

Accountancy - 60 Marks.
Merchantile Law - 40 Marks.

Session 2 (2 hours):-

Economics - 50 Marks.
Quantitative Aptitutde - 50 Marks.

Examinations of the course are conduct twice a year in may and june.

Admission is open through out the year.

The course haS centers all over India , So you may find center near you and you can take all the required information from these centers .

For more information visit the official website

www.icai.org
2nd July 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for CA after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce without maths

can I go for ca without maths. I am radha of class 11 please help me
14th July 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I prepare for CA after passing 12th? I am a student of commerce without maths

what is the fee structure for doing ca
8th September 2013, 10:47 PM
Mr.singh94

Yes mate ofcourse, you can easily go for and prepare for CA. All you need is that you should have the knowledge of basic fundamentals of commerce which have been already taught to you in your post matric. In CA entrance exam, you will face mainly 4 subjects i.e. Accounts, stats, economics, law and some maths too. But dont worry, there will be hardly 20 to 25 marks questions in the exam out of 200. So, you can score from the rest 175 as the passing criteria is only 100. So, prepare yourself according to it.
Go for it and good luck!!!
8th November 2013, 05:16 PM
nagasithara

yes you can do it !!!!!!!because you are basicaly from commerce background .But you put little stress for it ..Then you can reach the goal.
ALL THE BEST
5th April 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do a if I have taken commerce without maths if yes then what is the process after 12?
6th April 2014, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

yes, you can do it . Fristly i told know that you put little stress.you known the basic maths, it is much to enough pass the maths. Join good cocahing centre for ca , register with icai for cpt.
All the best
11th May 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

i've been told that maths is must for appearing in cpt exam is it so??????????
14th July 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for CA after passing 12th commerce without maths? I am student of b.com 1st year
14th July 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I prepare CA after passing 12th commers without maths? I am student of b.com 1st year
15th July 2015, 02:01 PM
john215

Re:Can I prepare for CA after 12th? I am a student of commerce without maths

Yes you can easily go for and prepare for CA.
All you need is that you should have the knowledge of basic fundamentals of commerce which have been already taught to you in your post metric.
In CA entrance exam, you will face mainly 4 subjects i.e.
Accounts,
Stats,
Economics,
Law
Maths
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	1790
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	193563  
29th April 2020, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Which cource should I do to become a ca ater 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?