25th July 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue BAMS after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

I have completed my 12th from Science stream with PCM subject combination and after that I did B.Sc in Biotechnology. Now, can I do either MBBS or Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)?

14th September 2019, 03:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BAMS after B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is an undergraduate Ayurvedic course. No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course or BAMS course after completing 12th with PCM subjects. The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is the candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and preferably Sanskrit as subjects from a recognized board of education. The duration of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery course is 66 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?