13th April 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?

can i purse for mbbs after b.sc biotechnology?...Please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?
  2. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  4. Career options after 12th from Science? Is it possible to change my stream after 10+2? What other streams I can choose?
  5. From which university can I pursue B.Ed through distance education in Bangalore? I am a graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  6. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  7. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  8. Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  11. Am i eligible to pursue BSc in Biotechnology? I have passed 12th in bio science
  12. Which subject to take up in BSc in order to pursue BSc Biotechnology?
  13. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  14. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  15. How to do BSc in biotechnology? Which delhi university colleges have BSc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for lateral entry in MBBS after passing BSc Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? Procedure for it?
  17. What should I do after passing 12th with 63%?
  18. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
8th May 2013, 07:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?

Yes, you can pursue MBBS after B.Sc in Biotechnology. Pass in 12th with physics, chemistry, and biology as subjects is the basic qualification required. Upper age limit for MBBS is 25 years. Admission is done through national level entrance exams like NEET. Detailed information regarding the exam can be collected from NEET exam prospectus.
6th September 2013, 06:26 AM
Unregistered

I have done BSc biotechnology. Now am 26 years old. Can I do MBBS .
6th September 2013, 12:18 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

Its a very good though from you ,to become a doctor after 12th
for that you have to complete the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.
scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

All the best....................
6th September 2013, 12:53 PM
B.Srikanth Yadav

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?

Hello friend,

>>First make up your mind what you want to do. M.B.B.S is a good option, but admission in M.B.B.S is a bit difficult.
>>You can try for it and if you got selected then it is the best thing for you.
>>If by any chance you are not able to clear the pmt exam then again you will be in dilemma. So, for that case I would suggest one thing.
>>Make a list of courses (like MBA/M.Sc) according to your priority.
>>In this list first place is for M.B.B.S and then put other courses for second and third place respectively.
>>While pursuing B.Sc you can prepare for M.B.B.S, give your 100% in exam.

Thank you.
6th September 2013, 01:32 PM
KULWINDER.KK

Smile Re: Can I pursue for MBBS after BSc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR FRIEND

YES YOU CAN APPLY FOR MBBS EVEN AFTER BSC BIOTECHNOLOGY

The higher secondary examination of the Indian school Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than core course of English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education OR other qualifications as recognized by Medical Council of India.

The candidates should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st day of December of the year of admission.

THANKYOU
KULWINDER
6th September 2013, 03:31 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Hi,

Yes, you can pursue MBBS after B.Sc. Biotechnology, but for MBBS , you will have to qualify entrance exam, conducted for the same.

In India there are various exams conducted for admission in medical courses.

Some of these are --

NEET
AFMC
BHU
AIIMS
CPMT,
Karnataka PMT etc.

NEET is an all India entrance exam for medical courses.

Eligibility for NEET ~~

Minimum qualification required for NEET is 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board.

Age should be between 17 years and 25 years.

So, if your age is below 25 years, then you can apply for NEET exam and study a medical course on selection.

All the best.
6th September 2013, 09:24 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
hi

yes fiend you can pursue the MBBS after completion OF bsc in biotechnology..as you are from science background in degree tehn it won't be problematic to study teh units..

moreover when you are applying for the entrance exam or direct admission as payment,then you must have biology,physics and chemistry as amin subjects and would have scored minimum of 55% in all subjects...

there would be no backlog..

work hard..MBBS is not about just clearing the exam,till you are in service you had to refer the books...

good luck

thank you
16th September 2013, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i apply btech after completion of bsc. in biotechnology?
9th October 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in Bsc in biotechnology and my age is 30 now, can i do MBBS now?
3rd December 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done Bsc in Microbiology. I am interested to pursue my career in MBBS. MY age is 30 yrs. Please let me know about the exams so that i can fulfill my dreams.
27th December 2013, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I'm dng bsc biotechnology,I wanna do MBBS after bsc,z ther any specific entrance exam for dis other Dan NEET,AIIMS,BHU?
7th February 2014, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed msc biotechnology.is i am eligible for doing medicine? if eligible what is the process and what is course duration?
15th June 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

can i join M.B.B.S after
completed B.SC zoology?and
what is the age limit?
26th August 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

for MBBS and BAMS only AIPMT campalsary we cant give MHCET after UG in biotechnology please send me delails
24th February 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

I m in last year of B.Sc. biotechnology.. What to do after this.? Master in biotechnology or in any particular subject.. ? And what about the career.?
I m very confused. What to do. Plz give me any proper suggestion.
16th April 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

After completion of B.Sc. Biotechnology Honours can I get admission in any medical field equivalent to medical field
22nd July 2019, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue mbbs after bsc. Biotechnology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?