12th January 2017, 10:40 PM
Manjum Alam

Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and I don't have Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects so I want to know can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects? If not then what is the solution to my problem? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue BCA from Sikkim Manipal University after completing class 12th with Arts stream from NIOS Board?
  2. Can I pursue a career in Medical Field after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  4. Which course should I pursue after completing class 12th (BPCM)? How can I apply for the course?
  5. Can I pursue BCA course after completing Intermediate without Maths as a subject?
  6. Which course is better to pursue after completing class 12th with Arts stream scoring 82% marks?
  7. What to do engineering, CA or any other degree course? Cost of CA and salary details?
  8. Can i pursue Medical without studying physics in 12th?
  9. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  10. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  11. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  12. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  13. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts? -- [New]
  14. Should I do 12th again in Biology, chemistry and physics after doing 12th in Arts stream?
  15. Which stream should I choose in class 12th to join NIFT in the future? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue Journalism after completing class 12th Science stream without Maths?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  18. Best stream for engineering which I should pursue after qualifying engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
13th January 2017, 09:34 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?

There is no option to pursue BCA course without science stream. BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application and it is three year vocational course.

The eligibility to get admission in course or to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed 12th with science stream.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination or to get admission varies with institutes. So, to get other information in detail visit at official website of institute.
13th January 2017, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BCA course after completion of your 12th standard with Arts stream even if you don't have Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects in your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard in any stream from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BCA course. But, some universities offer admissions in BCA course only to candidates who have studied Mathematics subject in 12th standard. So, you need to check the eligibility criteria of BCA course in the respective institute official website before applying for admission to BCA course.
13th January 2017, 10:43 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects.

As per my suggestion you can do any on the course as given below courses.

=> Bachelor of Arts

=> BACHELOR OF COMMERCE

=> BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS

=> BACHELOR OF PERFORMING ARTS
14th January 2017, 08:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjum Alam View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and I don't have Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects so I want to know can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects? If not then what is the solution to my problem? Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you can apply for BCA course.

Candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized board are eligible for BCA course.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?