14th March 2019, 10:53 AM
daphne suganya

Can I pursue BEd after completion of DEd? Is there any entrance exam to secure admission?

Can I pursue BEd after completion of DEd? Is there any entrance exam to secure admission?

30th December 2022, 07:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue BEd after completion of DEd? Is there any entrance exam to secure admission?

The first thing I would like to let you know is, the minimum education required for pursuing B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) degree course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, you can pursue B.Ed. degree course directly after pursuing D.Ed. course only if you have completed your bachelor's degree course before pursuing D.Ed. degree as D.Ed. degree course is not equivalent to a bachelor's degree course which is the minimum requirement for pursuing B.Ed. degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?