9th February 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?

Respected Sir, My age is 25 years and I want to pursue Hotel Management course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  2. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  3. List of colleges I may get after securing 893 rank in NCHMCT JEE exam?
  4. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  7. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get admission after scoring 11373 in JEE? In which IHM college can I get?
  9. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  10. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  11. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  12. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  13. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it? -- [New]
  14. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  15. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  16. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  17. What is the fee for HM course?
  18. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
12th February 2017, 06:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, My age is 25 years and I want to pursue Hotel Management course so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join? Please answer as soon as possible.
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for Hotel Management course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for hotel management course.

But your age should be below 22 years.

List of the best Colleges for Hotel Management course:-

- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) , Mumbai
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA) , Manipal
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) , Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) , Aurangabad
- Christ College , Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) ,Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) , Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) , Kolkata
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Ahmedabad
8th July 2017, 05:23 PM
GopinKumar

Arrow Re: Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?

There is no time frame for courses like Hotel Management. Still you may have to give reason for the gap into the particular course. You can join for the courses like BHMCT, BSc in Hotel management etc in institutes like Vogue institute, Institute of Hospitality management, Lovely Professional University, Christ university..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?