8th January 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Hotel Management course so I want you to give me the required details so that it gets easier for me. I want to know what is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course? Which Institute is the best for pursuing the course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the total subjects in Hotel Management course?
  2. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  3. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  4. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course?
  5. Can I pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completing my Graduation with BA course? What is the duration of MBA in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  6. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  7. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  9. How to get into Tourism Sector after M.A Economics?
  10. Total number of posts available in 5 star Hotels after B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  11. Post Graduation colleges in India for Hotel Management? Duration of the course?
  12. List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?
  13. Total number of posts available in Five Star Hotels for Management Graduates? Types of jobs?
  14. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  16. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?
  18. Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?
30th November 2017, 06:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?

The total duration of this Hotel Management course is 3 years and this course can be done after completion of 12th Class in 10+2 pattern.

Hotel Management Graduation course can be done after completion of 12th Class whether it may be Diploma course or Degree courses.

There are several colleges that are offering this course and they are,

>> Institute of Hotel Management catering and Nutrition, Delhi

>> Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow

>> Christ University

>> Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore

>> Kurukshetra University

>> Chitkara College of Management and Catering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?