30th October 2016, 07:29 PM
peculiarlyrare

Can I pursue Hotel and Tourism Management without Chemistry and Physics?

Respected Sir, I want to do Hotel and Tourism Management so I have a question to ask about it. Can I pursue Hotel and Tourism Management without Chemistry and Physics? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  2. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  3. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  4. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  6. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  7. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  8. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  9. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  10. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  11. What are the career options available other than degree after completing Intermediate(BIPC)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  13. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  14. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  15. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  16. Job in hotel management and tourism for Art stream students
  17. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  18. Recognized universities/colleges for PH.d in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management
1st November 2016, 10:11 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue Hotel and Tourism Management without Chemistry and Physics?

If you fulfill the eligibility criteria as per given below then you can pursue hotel management course.

Eligibility Criteria- You must have passed 12th with PCM subjects.

You should have good communication skills.Before applying for Hotel Management & Tourism course you will have to appear the entrance exam (JEE).

After clearing the entrance exam you have to go for Interview.

Colleges offering Hotel Management & Tourism course

Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh

Institute of Hotel Management, Gwalior

IIHM , Mumbai

IIHM , Delhi

IIHM, Chennai

R.I.G. Institute, Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?