7th May 2016, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Job in hotel management and tourism for Art stream students

sir,i am interested in hotel management & tourism can i choose arts stream for any of these course and which course is best

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  2. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  3. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  4. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  6. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
  7. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  8. How to get a job in tourism department after completion of 4 years bachelors degree in hotel management?
  9. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  10. Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?
  11. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  12. What is the required percentage of marks in 12th to get admission in IHM College?
  13. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  14. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  15. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  16. Can i do Hotel management after 12th with arts stream without giving any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  18. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
8th May 2016, 11:33 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Job in hotel management and tourism for Art stream students

You can pursue Hotel Management & Tourism course with arts discipline. Some of well reputed institutions also conduct entrance exam for admission. In Hotel Management & Tourism , There is a very nice scope for you.

Employment Areas
- Hotels
- Restaurants
- Resorts
- Lodges
- Tourism Consultancies
- Catering Agencies
- Tourism Boards

Top Institutes
- Oberoi Centre of Learning & Development , Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management
- Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Management , Manipal
- Christ College , Bangalore
- State Institute of Hotel Management , Jodhpur
- Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
20th December 2016, 11:53 AM
SRIHMMumbai

Default Re: Job in hotel management and tourism for Art stream students

There are lots of colleges which provide hotel management and tourism classes altogether. And art stream is suitable to join hotel management college. So

Top Institutes
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
- Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Management , Manipal
- SRM Institute of Hotel Management
- Sheila Raheja Institute of Hotel Management , Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?