30th October 2016, 12:48 AM
aarav kr. pandit

Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after completing graduation scoring 60% marks?

Hello Sir, I have done 10+2+3 (graduation) and score 60% of marks in graduation. I want to join B.Ed course next year am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed with such criteria. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  2. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MA course after completing BA scoring 44.62% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for CDS examination after completing class 12th with 58% and Graduation with 70% marks?
  5. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after scoring 55% in B.Sc (Physics) and 45% in Post Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation scoring 46% marks? Do I have to attempt any entrance exam?
  7. Which graduation course I can opt for while doing CA?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  9. Am I eligible to pursue MCA after completing B.Sc scoring 78% marks? Do I need to appear for ICET exam for admission? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after completing B.Sc?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in Delhi University for pursuing B.Sc course after scoring 89.2% marks in class 12th?
  12. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after scoring only 47% marks in Graduation?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance exam after completing BA scoring 44.75% marks?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  15. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Can I join Customs directly after completing class 12th scoring 75% marks? Do I have to complete Graduation to join Customs?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed post after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
31st October 2016, 09:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after completing graduation scoring 60% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarav kr. pandit View Post
Hello Sir, I have done 10+2+3 (graduation) and score 60% of marks in graduation. I want to join B.Ed course next year am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed with such criteria. Please answer as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
31st October 2016, 09:53 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for pursuing B.Ed after completing graduation scoring 60% marks?

The eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates are also eligible for B.Ed entrance examination.

>>The minimum percentage of marks required to apply for B.Ed is 50% in bachelor's degree. You have scored 60% marks in graduation, you can apply for Bachelor of education course.
31st October 2016, 12:28 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the Bachelor of Education course after the bachelor degree.

The course is of two year duration and the required qualification to appear for the entrance examination to get the admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor degree.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by the various universities for the admission in course.
31st October 2016, 01:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two years professional degree course required for those are looking to be a teacher as the course is basically concerned about the basics of teaching so that student can get maximum from their teacher.

The minimum educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a bachelor's degree in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.

So having completed your graduation degree with 60% aggregate you are eligible for pursuing B.ed degree course.
31st October 2016, 02:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

1. You must have done graduation from a recognized university. Percentage of marks required in B.Ed is 50% for General and OBC candidates.

SC/ST candidates only require 45% marks in bachelor's degree.

With 60% marks in graduation, you are eligible for Bachelor of Education.
31st October 2016, 02:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarav kr. pandit View Post
Yes, you are eligible for pursuing B.ED degree because minimum marks required to apply for B.ED degree is pass in graduation in any discipline from recognized university with minimum 55% for general candidates and for reserved categories 50% is minimum for them.

Admission to B.ED is done on the basis of written entrance examination only and as well as some colleges also follow the second stage for selecting candidates for this course that is personal interview round.

Following are the list of top colleges in India for B.ED degree :

Bombay Teacher's Training College
Address: Mahakavi Bhusan Road, Near Regal Cinema Colaba
Mumbai- 400039.

SNDT Womens university
Address: 1, Nathibai Thackersey Road
Mumbai- 400020

Lady Irwin College
Address: Near Mandi House metro station, Sikandra road, Mandi House
New Delhi- 110001

University of Mumbai
Address: Kalina Santa Cruz
Mumbai- 400098

A.G. Teachers College
Address: H L College of commerce six road, university area
Ahemdabad- 380009
31st October 2016, 02:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for the entrance examination to get the admission in the B.Ed course.

The common eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and so you need to start the preparation for the examination to get the admission in course.

The course is essential for recruitment of candidates as teacher in government schools.
31st October 2016, 04:07 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Education after completing graduation with 60% marks because eligibility criteria for Bachelor of Education is:

*Graduation in any stream from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

You have 60% marks in graduation which is above percentage required to apply for this exam.
31st October 2016, 04:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

A candidate has to meet at least two important criteria if he wants to pursue Bachelor of Education course from any recognized institute:

First criteria is that of academic qualification which is bachelor's degree. Final year students of bachelor's degree are also eligible for this course.

Second criteria is of percentage of marks in graduation, it is minimum of 50%. You have done 10+2+3 and your marks in graduation is 60%. You are eligible for pursuing Bachelor of Education.
31st October 2016, 06:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria of B.Ed after graduation :

>> You should complete he graduation in the below courses from the recognized university with minimum 50% of marks.

-- BA

--B.Sc

--B.Com

>> There is a Entrance examination for B.Ed as per the University and states.

>>Syllabus would be almost same when compared the exam conducted by all universities.
31st October 2016, 06:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is professional bachelor degree course of two years required by those who are interested to be teacher as it course deals with the basic requirement for teaching skills, enhancement of teacher student relation so that student can get maximum from their teacher.

Yes you are eligible for pursuing B.Ed degree having completed your graduation with 60% marks as for the same the minimum educational requirement is a graduation degree course in any discipline with at least 50% aggregate from a recognized university.
31st October 2016, 07:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a two-year undergraduate degree course related to Education. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in Arts, Science and Commerce stream with 50% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

Admissions to B.Ed course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state education board or through merit basis of graduation marks. Since, you have passed your Graduation course with 60% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
1st November 2016, 09:28 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

To get admission in B.Ed course candidate must have a qualification of graduation or a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks.
No other age limit criteria or any other criteria applied.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?