22nd September 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of the universities?

can i persue M.Phil in Physics by distance education and give the list of University

Related Questions:

7th December 2011, 09:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of the universities?

Hello Friend,
If you have the minimum required qualification to pursue the course of M.Phil in Physics then there are several institution offering the course. Some of the renowned institutions offering the course through distance learning are IGNOU, Annamali University,Birla Institute Of Techology & Science,Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University,Karnataka State Open University,Netaji Subhas Open University.

Regards

25th October 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Phil in Physics by distance education? List of the universities?

Is there entrance exam for M phill (physics) in distance education

3rd July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I wanna study m.Phil physics in correspondence. I have completed m.sc.so pls tell me the universities providing distance education in MPhil physics

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?