1st December 2011, 08:55 PM
pankaj_gupta1987

List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?

Hi, I have done my graduation from distance education (Bachelor of MassCommunication) from Guru Jambheshwar University, Hisar. I m working in an IT sector and want to pursue MBA from good college. But most of the colleges are not considering students from distance education background. If I do MBA from 'A' grade or 'B' grade universities is that will be helpful in my career ????

Please help....

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  2. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  3. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  5. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  6. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  7. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  8. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  9. Universities offering M.A English through distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode? -- [New]
  11. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  12. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  13. List of universities offering MCA distance learning courses?
  14. Does Karnataka university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  17. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  18. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
25th October 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?

Is it rajastan vidyaphit university is approved by ugc?
3rd December 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?

I HAVE DONE MY BA (TWO YEARS PASS COURSE THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE) FROM KOLKATA UNIVERSITY. I WOULD LIKE TO DO MBA FROM UNIVERSITIES APPROVED BY RAILWAYS SINCE I AM IN RAILWAYS. PLS ADVICE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?