29th June 2016, 03:21 PM
rooprai@

Can I pursue M.Sc with any Food Technology course after completing B.Sc in Zoology?

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc in Zoology. Can I pursue M.Sc with any Food Technology course after completing B.Sc in Zoology? Please answer.

6th July 2016, 01:38 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc with any Food Technology course after completing B.Sc in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooprai@ View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation with B.Sc in Zoology. Can I pursue M.Sc with any Food Technology course after completing B.Sc in Zoology? Please answer.
Yes, definitely as you are a graduate in Zoology so you can apply for post graduation in Food Technology.

However, you must fulfill other requirements for apply Food Technology course like:
  • 55% marks in graduation

Some of the decent colleges for pursuing Food Technology where you can apply for getting admission are:
  • Directorate of Distance Education, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad
  • National Law School of India, Bangalore
  • School of Distance Education, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala
  • Department of Distance Education, University of Kashmir
  • Distance Learning Progs. Div., Birla Institute Of Tech.& Sc., Pilani.
  • Institute Of Distance Education, Dr.Harishing Gour Vishwavidyalay, Sagar, M.P.
  • School of Distance Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
  • Central Institute Of English & Foreign Language, Hyderabad
  • P.G.C.S., Gauhati University
  • Deptt. Of Extra Mural Studies, International Institute for Population Sc., Deonar, Mumbai.
  • Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  • Jain Vishva Bharati Institute, Ladnun, Rajasthan
  • Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodaya Viswavidyalaya, Satna, M.P.
  • Centre for Distance Education, B.R.A., Bihar University
  • Directorate of Distance Education, Tripura University, Tripura
  • Sambalpur University
  • Directorate of Correspondence Course, Universityof Burdwan, West Bengal
  • School of Correspondence & Continuing Education, University of Delhi
  • Institute of Distance Education, University of Mumbai
  • International Centre for Distance Education& Open Learning, HP University, Shimla
  • Directorate of Distance Education, Kamraj University,Madurai
  • School of Distance Education, University of Calicut
  • Department of Correspondence Studies , Punjab University, Chandigarh
  • Prof.G.Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education Osmania University, Hyderabad
  • Directorate of Correspondence Courses, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
  • Directorate of Distance Education, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
  • School of Continuing & Distance Education, JNTU, Hyderabad
  • Bharathidasan University
3rd May 2019, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc with any Food Technology course after completing B.Sc in Zoology?

Is there any entrance exams for the admission of msc food science in mg University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?