4th November 2016, 09:47 PM
Nauman tanveer

Can I pursue M.Sc Biochemistry after completing 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course?

Respected Sir, I have completed 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course and now I want to do M.Sc Biochemistry. I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Biochemistry after completing 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  2. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  3. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
  6. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  7. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  8. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc with combination of botany, microbiology, chemistry
  9. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  11. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  12. Am I eligible for DSC after completing Bsc(Biotechnology, biochemistry,chemistry) Msc(chemistry) BEd (Biological science, telugu)?
  13. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  15. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  16. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation?
  17. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  18. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
5th November 2016, 06:55 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc Biochemistry after completing 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course?

** Master of Science in Biochemistry is a postgraduate Biochemistry Science course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** Candidate must have passed B.Sc in Chemistry or bio chemistry from a recognized university.

** As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc Biochemistry after completing 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course.
13th April 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue M.Sc Biochemistry after completing 4 years B.Sc Chemistry course?

I have done my graduation from Magadh university with chemistry as my honours subject.can I pursue my post graduation with 'biochemistry'??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?