1st April 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?

hi sir/mam..
i have got 62 % agrigate in bsc cbz..i am interested in human physiology and biochemistry..what is better option for me msc biochem or msc biotech or msc chem...which universities for it in rajasthan

3rd April 2014, 07:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?

I suggest you in which field you have interest make that is your profession. If you have interest in M.Sc in biochemistry then do that because now a day every field have much more scope you says that you have interest in M.Sc in biochemistry . I am suggest you that make your profession which you have interest .

You can do government jobs are like food inspector, drug checking, government medicine making factory, junior scientists in bhaba atomic center. You can do private jobs are like
1.Ranbaxy
2.Glemark
Or many more companies which offers job for those
candidates who have done M.Sc in biochemistry.

Now a days there are much more scope in the field of
chemistry. Chemistry is the subject which deals which deals with the chemical.
So after M.Sc in chemistry you can apply in some medicine companies are like
Ranbaxy, glemark, mankind. You can also join in FMC laboratory like jyoti
laboratory, ghadi detergent, hindustan unilever, PNG laboratory or many more
FMC companies which offers job for M.Sc chemistry students. The companies which
offers job to the bio chemistry students they also give job to the biochemistry
students. So both field have much more scope. But as your interest you can
choose your professional course.
5th June 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?

Hi im doing my Bsc biochemistry after completing this what can I do in Msc other than biochemistry and biotechnology
19th July 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc biochemistry can i study msc chemistry is valuable or not
27th September 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc in chemistry in cpm group (i.e. chemistry, physics,maths). So, Can l apply for biotechnology and biochemistry?
27th September 2021, 09:08 PM
Minal F

All is good.

M.Sc Biotechnology focuses on the advanced knowledge of the application of biology and chemistry in the field of Technology, Design and Engineering.

M.Sc in Biochemistry is allows you to understand the chemical processes related to living organisms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?