30th March 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC and after completing it I want to pursue MBA so I want to know can I pursue MBA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC? Do I need to write any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course can I join after doing graduation in BSc BZC?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Forensic Science from OU after completing B.Sc (BZC)? Can I apply for OUPGCET exam?
  3. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  5. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  7. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can I pursue MBA after completing BCA course? Will it be a good Career choice?
  10. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  11. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  14. Can I write TET exam after completing intermediate(BIPC)
  15. Which courses are available after completing BSc(BZC) -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pursue my Graduation with B.Sc Agriculture after completing my class 12th (PCME)? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  17. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
31st May 2017, 04:23 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc BZC? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

MBA stands for Master in Business Administration and it is two year duration course.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue course and to get admission in IIMs and other well known business institute you have to appear and qualify in CAT, MAT,XAT etc.

The basic eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 50% ( for CAT ) varies with examination.

So, you must have to write entrance examination to get admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?