25th February 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with BCA course and after completing it I want to pursue B.Ed so I want to know can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Higher studies can I pursue after competing BCA? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  2. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  4. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  5. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  6. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Whether Anna University offers BCA course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?
  8. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  12. Do I need to write an entrance exam to get lateral entry for MCA after completing BCA?
  13. Can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  14. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  15. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  16. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
  18. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing B.Tech? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
27th February 2017, 08:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for B.Ed course.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required to apply for B.Ed entrance examination conducted by separate university. Some university also accept admission on basis of percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.

Some of the best institutions for Bachelor of Education course:

>>Indira Gandhi National Open University.

>>Banaras Hindu University.

>>Jawaharlal National University.

>>Delhi University etc.
28th February 2017, 06:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of BCA course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education course and it is two year duration course.

Candidates have to qualify in entrance examination to get admission in most of the universities. The minimum required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% ( varies with institutes).

Some of the universities offers admission also on the basis of merit score. So, kindly visit the official website to get details about admission procedure.
28th February 2017, 07:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

BCA is a bachelor degree course so candidates after completion of BCA degree are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.

For admission in BCA course candidate need to have minimum bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Yes, you have to write the examination to get admission in universities such as DU, BHU, IGNOU etc.
28th February 2017, 11:56 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor degree varies with universities.

So, you can appear for entrance examination conducted by universities and after qualifying in examination eligible for final admission in two year duration course.
1st March 2017, 06:03 AM
BESTANI
Junior Member+

**Bachelor of education or B.ed it is a 2 year course duration.

**The candidates one who complete bachelor degree they are eligible for doing this course.

**and also the persons 50 percent aggregate required any one of the below courses.

bachelor of arts

bachelor of science

bachelor in commerce.

**For getting admission in this course entrance exam need to write.

**syllabus for the entrance exam is

**Teaching aptitude.

**General Awareness.

**Logical and Analytical Reasoning.

**General English.

**The the selection of the course basis of the performance in the entrance exam.

**This course offered by many universities / colleges across the country.

some of the best colleges in India.

**Kasturi Ram college of Higher education.

**Guru gobind Singh Indraprastha University.

**University of delhi.

**Jamia milia islamia univeristy.

**lovely professional university.

**amity University.

**Banaras Hindu University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?