6th February 2017, 11:04 PM
Dhanusha1503

Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BE and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with MA in English Literature so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  2. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  3. Career opportunities after completing BA in English Literature
  4. Is B.Com qualification enough for MA admission in English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing graduation with B.Sc Nursing?
  7. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English after completing B.Sc (General) in Telugu Medium? Which exam do I have to write and how can I apply for the exam?
  9. What should I pursue among B.Ed or M.Phil after completing MA in English Literature?
  10. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  11. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  12. How to write any UGC exam after completing M.A Literature with 55%?
  13. How to prepare for MA English entrance exam of HCU?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  16. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to join the Indian Navy after completing BA in English Literature?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
8th February 2017, 11:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanusha1503 View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BE and now I want to pursue my Post Graduation with MA in English Literature so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.
No, you are not eligible for M.A in English course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized University with above 50% marks are eligible for M.A in English entrance exam.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?