17th November 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?

Respected Sir, I am a student of 3rd year B.Sc Nursing. How can I pursue MBBS after completing the 4th year B.Sc Nursing? Is it possible? If yes then please tell me the procedure. [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  2. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc (Nursing)? Is it possible?
  3. Courses that I can pursue after BSc Nursing? Is it possible to do MBBS after BSc nursing?
  4. Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  8. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  9. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  10. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. How to study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing 4 years course?
  12. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  13. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  14. How can I get admission in MBBS 2nd year after completing BSc Nursing? I am a student of BIMR Nursing college of BSc Nursing
  15. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  16. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  17. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
24th November 2016, 05:26 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS after completing four years B.Sc Nursing course?

For getting admission in MBBS candidate must qualify the NEET exam which is stands for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST. Qualifications for this exam is :
1. Candidates must have completed their intermediate in PCB with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
2. Age of candidates should be in between 17 to 25 years.

So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then you can give this exam. After qualifying in this exam you will be eligible for getting admission in MBBS. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?