2nd February 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?

Dear Sir.
I have completed Bsc.Nusing; i want to know can I get admission in MBBS. If yes then pl. give me detail of such Medical Colleges which are offering MBBS cause after BSC. NURSING.

Thanks.
Regards.
EMIL

5th February 2016, 11:38 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing?

Yes, you can surely apply for MBBS admission because the minimum qualification required for it is class 12th passed with PCB stream with at least 50% marks. You B.Sc Nursing qualification will not have any impact on the admission.

Admission will be based on the performance in the medical entrance exam. The best option for you will be AIPMT which is a all India level exam.
29th August 2020, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Bsc nursing after mbbs possibl and which docunents
14th October 2020, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I take lateral entery in mbbs if I have done post basic bsc nursing and passed 10 2 with PCM 69Percent plz email
[email protected]
15th September 2021, 09:43 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have 12th passed in physics,chemistry and biology with minimum 50 to 60% marks from a recognized university.

Admission process; Entrance exam and Merit based
10th November 2022, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mbbs after bsc nursing ?what is the procedure fee structure and percentage required for this procedure plz give me all information about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?