25th January 2021, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue MSc(Chemistry) after completing BSc(Home Science)?

Hello everyone, I am studying BSc in Home Science. I have Botany, Chemistry and Home Science combination. After completion of my Graduation, can I pursue MSc in Chemistry program? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

31st January 2021, 10:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MSc(Chemistry) after completing BSc(Home Science)?

You are eligible to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry.

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university in B.Sc Chemistry honors or Chemistry as one of the main paper are eligible to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry honors course.

The admission procedure varies with institution. So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
31st January 2021, 01:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in B.Sc Chemistry honors or with Chemistry as one of the main paper are eligible for admission in M.Sc Chemistry honors.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. The admission procedure varies with different institution. So, visit official website to get detail information.
31st January 2021, 05:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Master of Science in Chemistry course is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in chemistry or chemistry as one of the subject combination in graduation.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

Since, you have studied Chemistry as one of the subjects in bachelor's degree, you are eligible to apply for Master of Science in Chemistry.
3rd February 2021, 01:05 PM
amanmishra098

Yes, you can pursue MSc(Chemistry) after completing BSc(Home Science).
You just need a bachelor's degree in chemistry or chemistry as one of the subject combination in graduation . The admission procedure varies with different institutes but minimum of 50% marks are required in Bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?