22nd March 2017, 10:37 AM
Yogaraj8892

Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?

Respected Sir, My name is Yograj and I am 25 years old now. I had completed my class 12th 8 years ago and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue MBBS so I want to know am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MBBS directly after completing class 12th? How many exams do I have to write? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  3. Can I pursue MBBS after completing BUMS? What is the procedure to pursue MBBS after completing BUMS?
  4. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  5. What combination should I take after 10th for admission in medicine in abroad?
  6. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM ARTS?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM course? How can I apply for the course?
  9. What is the process of doing MBBS degree after passing 10th?
  10. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  12. How can I pursue MBBS after completing 12th without writing CET exam? Is it possible?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue BHMS (Distance Education) after 23 years of completing B.Sc (Maths, Physics and Chemistry)? -- [New]
  14. Can computer science student study MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? What is the procedure of admission and course duration?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc after 4 years of completing class 12th with 46.6% marks?
  17. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue BMS after seven years of completing class 12th? How can I apply for the course?
23rd March 2017, 04:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after 8 years of completing class 12th (Computer Science, Physics and Chemistry)? What steps should I follow to pursue MBBS?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and same is a bachelor degree course after completing which you tends towards becoming a doctor.

Further the minimum educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So having completed your Class 12th with Computer Science instead of Biology you are certainly not eligible for pursuing MBBS degree on the basis of educational requirement for the same course and hence gap between the academics does not matters in your case.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?